- Placing orders for spare and replacement parts.
- Mold Maintenance Inspection.
- Inspection Checklists.
- Oven/Downtime forms.
- Daily greasing & inspection of equipment per schedule.
- Identify potential problems and incorporate corrective actions.
- Perform preventative maintenance & inspections per schedule.
- Perform repairs on all equipment in PPC manufacturing.
- Part installation and troubleshooting critical equipment.
- Basic understand of plumbing installation & repairs.
- Identify maintenance opportunities that focus on uptime performance effectiveness.
- Basic Electrical 110/220 Volt.
- Basics of multi meter check voltage, Amps, continuity.
- Running Conduit and circuits.
- Learn to work up to 480V 3-Phase.
- Electrical Panel work 110/220 & 277/480 volt.
- Basic Welding Knowledge.
- Proficient in reading prints.
- Ability to layout, cut, grind & fabricate.
- Operate a variety of powered hand tools and equipment; Pneumatic/electric drivers and drills, Scissorlift, Manlift, Cutting/Welding Equipment, Fire Fighting Equipment (hoses, extinguishers).
- Safe forklift operation.
- Gain an understanding of the operation of all PPC equipment used in the Manufacture, Inspection, Assembly and Shipping of product.
- Safely operate an overhead crane.Safety:
- EMBRACE THE SAFETY CULTURE “NO ONE HURT FOR ANY REASON”.
- PPE Required; Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Steel Toe Boots, Safety Harness.
- Understand LOTO procedure for all Equipment.
About Poly Processing
Known as a leader in crosslinked polyethylene chemical tanks, Poly Processing is a company dedicated to storage safety, as well as operational- and cost-effectiveness. This national company has worked to raise the standards of the industry and continually develops new and better storage concepts that are based on client feedback.
Formerly known as the Abell Company, Poly was founded in 1955 as an agricultural distribution service. In 1970, the Abell family recognized a need for better storage solutions for corrosive chemicals. They developed a process for rotomolded, crosslinked plastic storage as an alternative to FRP, stainless steel and lined steel. Today, Poly Processing has manufacturing facilities in Louisiana, California and Virginia.
Poly Processing works with industry professionals and major educational facilities to research and develop further advances in chemical storage.
While Poly is known for its technological innovations, it is also known for its human approach to business and service. Here, every phone call is answered by a person, not a machine - and customer service is at the heart of all we do.
Company Website: www.polyprocessing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)